We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician!
Maintenance Technicians Maintain the efficient operation and upkeep of the property buildings and grounds in a supportive role.
- Take responsibility for the daily repair and upkeep of the property and the preparation of vacant units for occupancy
- Maintain and keep an inventory of all supplies and equipment
- Ensure necessary tools are on hand
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Maintain the required property uniform ensuring a professional appearance
- Be aware of and operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies at all times
- Be available to work on an on-call basis
- Secure the maintenance shop(s) at the close of every workday
- Remove snow and ice as necessary
- Handle all lock-outs as a result of evictions and take responsibility for 24-hour response to service requests
- Ability to operate various hand tools including power tools
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge in HVAC, plumbing, and electrical
- Property maintenance/handyman experience
Additional Information: Reliable Transportation Required
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $24.00 - $26.00 per hour DOE
- Vacation & Sick Time for Full & Part-Time Employees
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Empower 401K and Roth IRA- Including Free Financial Advisors and Employer Match
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Short-Term Disability coverage is available
*Outlined benefits are subject to change and may vary based on location or employee status*
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/803936?appsource=ccp
AMC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), age, disability or genetic information.
About Vue Kirkland
Welcome to the NEWLY Renovated Vue Kirkland Apartment Homes, where blissful living is the cornerstone of our community. Our lush, quintessential Northwest landscape encompasses a tranquil pond, walking trails, as well as such onsite amenities as a lavish clubhouse with wifi, sparkling swimming pool, BBQ area, and modernized fitness center.
Each of our studio, one and two bedroom homes features a private patio or balcony, washer and dryer, ceiling fans, and fully equipped modern kitchen. Escape the hustle and bustle and enjoy the serenity of your new apartment home. Vue Kirkland apartments are situated adjacent to a duck inhabited picturesque natural pond with tranquil streams surrounded by evergreens. Vue Kirkland Apartments features a community clubhouse, Wi-Fi business center, sparkling pool with sun deck, pond side courtyard and designated pet walking trails your furry loved one will enjoy.
Your new home features an array of amenities including open yard areas and balconies, neutral color schemes, and stainless steel appliances. We are conveniently located with easy access to the 405, The Totem Lake Metro Park and Ride, shopping within walking distance at Totem Lake Mall where you will find Trader Joes and just minutes away, QFC, Safeway and Fred Meyer. Enjoy causal and fine dining such as the Olive Garden, Azteca, Purple Cafe, Anthony?s Restaurant and The Barking Frog just to name a few. Entertainment is just a few blocks away where you can catch a show at Laughs or enjoy a night out at the Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery, or catch your favorite sports game at the Dub Pub. Oh did I mention?. Jimmy Johns delivers!
Vue Kirkland has is all! Call us today or stop by to see all that Vue Kirkland has to offer. It?s TIME for a NEW VUE!
Regional Property Manager
Maintenance Assistant Manager