We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician!
Maintenance Technicians Maintain the efficient operation and upkeep of the property buildings and grounds in a supportive role.
- Take responsibility for the daily repair and upkeep of the property and the preparation of vacant units for occupancy
- Maintain and keep an inventory of all supplies and equipment
- Ensure necessary tools are on hand
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Maintain the required property uniform ensuring a professional appearance
- Be aware of and operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies at all times
- Be available to work on an on-call basis
- Secure the maintenance shop(s) at the close of every workday
- Remove snow and ice as necessary
- Handle all lock-outs as a result of evictions and take responsibility for 24-hour response to service requests
- Ability to operate various hand tools including power tools
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge in HVAC, plumbing, and electrical
- Property maintenance/handyman experience
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $17.00 per hour
- Paid Training
- Medical Insurance
- Health and Wellness
- 8 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Program
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/777512?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
About The Curve at Melrose
Welcome to your new home at The Curve at Melrose in Phoenix, AZ!
The Curve at Melrose invites you to start your new Phoenix lifestyle. Find yourself embracing an apartment community that is full of endless opportunities for entertainment, and relaxation. Our apartments for rent in Phoenix, give you the perfect combination of comfort at home, and convenience to be out on the town. Here you'll find stunning features and a spectacular location. We offer studio, 1, & 2 bedroom floor plans that bring you everything you need at your fingertips. Come home to our Phoenix apartments, and experience the first-hand comfort, and amenities built just for you. Dive into life at a location that is nestled near all of the top local attractions. Our Phoenix apartments for rent will bring you the beauty of nearby scenery, and the convenience of your local neighborhood. Come enjoy the benefits of city-life, combined with the rewards of high-class apartment living.
Make The Curve at Melrose in Phoenix, AZ your home, and join our community today.
Regional Property Manager
Accounting Positive Pay Bill Assistant
Maintenance Assistant Manager
Director of Technical Services