We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician!
Maintenance Technicians Maintain the efficient operation and upkeep of the property buildings and grounds in a supportive role.
- Take responsibility for the daily repair and upkeep of the property and the preparation of vacant units for occupancy
- Maintain and keep an inventory of all supplies and equipment
- Ensure necessary tools are on hand
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Maintain the required property uniform ensuring a professional appearance
- Be aware of and operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies at all times
- Be available to work on an on-call basis
- Secure the maintenance shop(s) at the close of every workday
- Remove snow and ice as necessary
- Handle all lock-outs as a result of evictions and take responsibility for 24-hour response to service requests
- Ability to operate various hand tools including power tools
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge in HVAC, plumbing, and electrical
- Property maintenance/handyman experience
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $30.00 per hour depending on experience
- Vacation & Sick Time for Full & Part-Time Employees
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Empower 401K and Roth IRA- Including Free Financial Advisors and Employer Match
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Short-Term Disability coverage is available
AMC CA Payscale: https://www.amcllc.net/employee-compensations.asp#
*Outlined benefits are subject to change and may vary based on location or employee status*
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/853776?appsource=ccp
AMC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), age, disability or genetic information.
About Harbor Cove
Welcome to the peaceful and unique community of Harbor Cove in Foster City! Enjoy our waterfront views and superb location - we're minutes away from Bank of America, Safeway, Costco and several great restaurants.
A man-made enclosed lagoon system runs through the city, which means the city is known for a number of water sports and fantastic seafood restaurants. You can also spend the day at Leo J. Ryan Memorial Park, where concerts are held at the public amphitheater in the summer. Foster City is the perfect place to pick up some new hobbies - like windsurfing, maybe, or even dragon boating. The Bay Area Dragons team practices at the Foster City Boat Park and offers free lessons on Saturdays.
If something involving a little less adrenaline is more to your liking, there's also a 9-hole golf course at Mariners Point. Your apartment home will have plenty of space - almost all of our bedrooms feature walk-in closets. Contact us today and come see your new home at Harbor Cove Apartments.
Maintenance Assistant Manager
Regional Property Manager
Bank Requisition Specialist
Senior Compliance Manager