We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician!
Maintenance Technicians Maintain the efficient operation and upkeep of the property buildings and grounds in a supportive role.
- Take responsibility for the daily repair and upkeep of the property and the preparation of vacant units for occupancy
- Maintain and keep an inventory of all supplies and equipment
- Ensure necessary tools are on hand
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Maintain the required property uniform ensuring a professional appearance
- Be aware of and operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies at all times
- Be available to work on an on-call basis
- Secure the maintenance shop(s) at the close of every workday
- Remove snow and ice as necessary
- Handle all lock-outs as a result of evictions and take responsibility for 24-hour response to service requests
- Ability to operate various hand tools including power tools
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge in HVAC, plumbing, and electrical
- Property maintenance/handyman experience
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $20.00 per hour
- Vacation & Sick Time for Full & Part-Time Employees
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Empower 401K and Roth IRA- Including Free Financial Advisors and Employer Match
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Short-Term Disability coverage is available
*Outlined benefits are subject to change and may vary based on location or employee status*
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/789646?appsource=ccp
AMC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), age, disability or genetic information.
About Skye at McClintock Station
Live life at one of the newest, premier apartment communities in Tempe, AZ, offering off-campus apartments for ASU students and young professionals. Skye at McClintock Station offers a natural flow that feels familiar, yet invigorating. Choose from a selection of spacious residences conveniently located near an endless variety of shopping, dining, and nationally renowned nightlife. Whether it's fast or slow, life is always lived at your Tempo.Skye at McClintock Station places you right in the heartbeat of it all. Get ready to live upbeat. Located in the vibrant city of Tempe, just steps away from Arizona State University, Skye at McClintock Station is located on the Light Rail, providing direct and easy access to Arizona State University, Mill Avenue District, Tempe Town Lake, and Downtown Phoenix. Tempo is located just 1.5 miles from ASU Campus. Residents will love living just minutes from Tempe Marketplace where you will find some of the best shopping, dining, and live entertainment just short distance away.Skye at McClintock Station provides its residents a wide selection of unique 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartment homes that feature exclusive community and household amenities like a BBQ/picnic area, cyber/tech lounge, and two resort-style pools with surrounding cabana areas.Come wiggle your toes in our picturesque pools, stroll through our pet-friendly community with your favorite furry companion, or have a day out on the town in nearby Phoenix. We know you deserve the very best in apartment living, and our community is designed specifically to ensure you don't just lease, you live.Go take a look at our photo gallery and schedule your appointment, or drop by and visit us for your personal tour today!
Regional Property Manager
Bank Requisition Specialist
Maintenance Assistant Manager
Director of Technical Services