We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician!
Maintenance Technicians Maintain the efficient operation and upkeep of the property buildings and grounds in a supportive role.
- Take responsibility for the daily repair and upkeep of the property and the preparation of vacant units for occupancy
- Maintain and keep an inventory of all supplies and equipment
- Ensure necessary tools are on hand
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Maintain the required property uniform ensuring a professional appearance
- Be aware of and operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies at all times
- Be available to work on an on-call basis
- Secure the maintenance shop(s) at the close of every workday
- Remove snow and ice as necessary
- Handle all lock-outs as a result of evictions and take responsibility for 24-hour response to service requests
- Ability to operate various hand tools including power tools
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge in HVAC, plumbing, and electrical
- Property maintenance/handyman experience
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $20.00 - $23.00 per hour
- Paid Training
- Medical Insurance
- Health and Wellness
- 8 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Program
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/778742?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
About Hawthorne Hill
From the first moment you visit Hawthorne Hill, you'll enjoy luxury and convenience at its finest! Hawthorne Hill beckons those who desire spacious living, a great location and luxurious amenities.
Hawthorne Hill also offers distinctively different renovated apartment homes. All of our one, two, and three bedroom apartments are newly renovated and feature nine-foot ceilings and crown molding accents, and modern stainless appliances and expresso cabinetry with brushed nickel finishes. Cozy fireplaces, built-in desks and the convenience of a washer and dryer are also included in each of our apartment homes.
To make your life more enjoyable, we've included a fully equipped fitness center that's open 24/7, a resort-style pool and spa, a cyber cafe, high-tech 24/7 package room and an elaborate club room. Come enjoy a recently added fire-pit swing lounge and covered outdoor BBQ area!
Just because you have fur and four legs does not mean you aren't apart of the family! We welcome your furry family member with no weight limits. Some breed restrictions, and a deposit apply.
A Unique atmosphere and newly renovated floor plans awaits you at Hawthorne Hill. Our staff is dedicated to you and a quality life-style at Hawthorne Hill apartments where you will have a living experience unequaled in the Thornton Area. Quick access to I-25 puts you within minutes from local restaurants, shopping centers and downtown Denver, and other facilities to meet your daily needs. DIA is an easy drive away with quick access to E-470, and the new light-rail station will be less than half a mile away from our community.
Regional Property Manager
Accounting Positive Pay Bill Assistant
Maintenance Assistant Manager
Director of Technical Services