We are currently seeking a Property Manager!
Property Managers are Responsible for managing daily operations of the property, including supervising team members and resources of the property to achieve established budgeted financial and operational goals
- Operate the property within financial guidelines
- Perform daily physical inspections of the property and coordinate with the maintenance team
- Maintain direct supervision of all staff, including work schedules, the delegation of duties, and conflict resolution
- Interview and hire all property employees
- Ensure all AMC policies and procedures are upheld and infractions are properly reported
- Meet leasing objectives by ensuring proper sales techniques are used including first-hand leasing
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion to handle and resolve resident requests or concerns
- Take responsibility for administrative duties including required reporting
- Implement, design, and maintain a resident retention program, i.e., newsletter, resident referral program, and/or social activities
- Design/maintain a marketing and advertising concept for property staff to implement
- Ensure property compliance with OSHA, Fair housing, and AMC safety guidelines
- Investigate and/or report any incidents regarding the residents, employees, vendors or others regarding the property
- Knowledge in Fair Housing
- Ability to exercise sound judgment
- Self-motivated with attention to detail
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with internal and external contacts
- Strong communication skills
- 1-2 years of property management experience
- Leadership experience
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $50,753.46 per year
- Paid Training
- Medical Insurance
- Health and Wellness
- 8 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Program
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/772919?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
About 20 Fifty One
Located north of Lake Mead Boulevard on Torrey Pines Drive, which is in the Northwest Las Vegas Marketplace, 20 Fifty One is in close proximity to Summerlin and less than 5 minutes from the U.S. 95 freeway. The Best in the West shopping center is located two blocks from 20 Fifty One and includes numerous major retailers. Also within walking distance are major restaurants. The area is an excellent employment center with its numerous medical services, including a hospital, Sierra Health Services, and other large employers. The growing population has also created an ever-increasing demand for commercial space in the Northwest submarket. 20 Fifty One's location and close proximity to all types of shopping, restaurants, schools, recreational facilities, and employment centers has been a definite draw for prospective tenants. With easy access to the freeway, 20 Fifty One's tenants are not only employed in the immediate area, but in other parts of the city, including the Las Vegas Strip.
Maintenance Assistant Manager
Regional Property Manager
Director of Technical Services