We are currently seeking a Property Manager!
Property Managers are Responsible for managing daily operations of the property, including supervising team members and resources of the property to achieve established budgeted financial and operational goals
- Operate the property within financial guidelines
- Perform daily physical inspections of the property and coordinate with the maintenance team
- Maintain direct supervision of all staff, including work schedules, the delegation of duties, and conflict resolution
- Interview and hire all property employees
- Ensure all AMC policies and procedures are upheld and infractions are properly reported
- Meet leasing objectives by ensuring proper sales techniques are used including first-hand leasing
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion to handle and resolve resident requests or concerns
- Take responsibility for administrative duties including required reporting
- Implement, design, and maintain a resident retention program, i.e., newsletter, resident referral program, and/or social activities
- Design/maintain a marketing and advertising concept for property staff to implement
- Ensure property compliance with OSHA, Fair housing, and AMC safety guidelines
- Investigate and/or report any incidents regarding the residents, employees, vendors or others regarding the property
- Knowledge in Fair Housing
- Ability to exercise sound judgment
- Self-motivated with attention to detail
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with internal and external contacts
- Strong communication skills
- 1-2 years of property management experience
- Leadership experience
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $26.00 - $28.00 per hour
- Vacation & Sick Time for Full & Part-Time Employees
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Empower 401K and Roth IRA- Including Free Financial Advisors and Employer Match
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Short-Term Disability coverage is available
*Outlined benefits are subject to change and may vary based on location or employee status*
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/800832?appsource=ccp
AMC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), age, disability or genetic information.
About Portola East Mesa
Ready for your next big adventure? Find everything you've been waiting for at Portola East Mesa in Mesa, AZ!
Our Mesa apartments were designed with the resident in mind, putting you in control of the way you feel at home. Here, you'll discover the meaning of elegant living! Choose from our available, well-appointed 1 and 2 bedroom Mesa apartment homes that provide you with every comfort. Enjoy fully-equipped kitchens, central air, in-unit washer/dryers, large closets, controlled access, and high-speed internet access. Living at our apartments for rent in Mesa means being a part of a thriving community; shared amenities on-site include a sparkling pool, fitness center, playground, pet park, covered parking, and more!
You deserve to love where you live, so don't settle. Our centrally located property makes both work and play easier than ever. Whether it's exploring Usery Mountain Regional Park, taking in the sights at the nearby Mesa Arts Center, or spending a day with family at the Arizona Museum of Natural History, Portola East Mesa is where you want to be. We're also pet-friendly, meaning you're free to enjoy life with your furry best friend by your side! Whether you choose to adventure outside or stay indoors, our mission is that you'll always look forward to coming home. Call and book your tour of Portola East Mesa Apartments today!
Regional Property Manager
Maintenance Assistant Manager