We are currently seeking a Property Manager!
Property Managers are Responsible for managing daily operations of the property, including supervising team members and resources of the property to achieve established budgeted financial and operational goals
- Operate the property within financial guidelines
- Perform daily physical inspections of the property and coordinate with the maintenance team
- Maintain direct supervision of all staff, including work schedules, the delegation of duties, and conflict resolution
- Interview and hire all property employees
- Ensure all AMC policies and procedures are upheld and infractions are properly reported
- Meet leasing objectives by ensuring proper sales techniques are used including first-hand leasing
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion to handle and resolve resident requests or concerns
- Take responsibility for administrative duties including required reporting
- Implement, design, and maintain a resident retention program, i.e., newsletter, resident referral program, and/or social activities
- Design/maintain a marketing and advertising concept for property staff to implement
- Ensure property compliance with OSHA, Fair housing, and AMC safety guidelines
- Investigate and/or report any incidents regarding the residents, employees, vendors or others regarding the property
- Knowledge in Fair Housing
- Ability to exercise sound judgment
- Self-motivated with attention to detail
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with internal and external contacts
- Strong communication skills
- 1-2 years of property management experience
- Leadership experience
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $71,000 per year
- Vacation & Sick Time for Full & Part-Time Employees
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Empower 401K and Roth IRA- Including Free Financial Advisors and Employer Match
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Short-Term Disability coverage is available
*Outlined benefits are subject to change and may vary based on location or employee status*
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/815955?appsource=ccp
AMC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), age, disability or genetic information.
About Broadstone Grand Avenue
Discover how grand life can be at Broadstone Grand Avenue Apartments. Come home to great one, two, and three bedroom style apartments in Austin that overlook lush landscaped courtyards.
Maintenance Assistant Manager
Resident Services Specialist