We are currently seeking a Property Manager!
Property Managers are Responsible for managing daily operations of the property, including supervising team members and resources of the property to achieve established budgeted financial and operational goals
- Operate the property within financial guidelines
- Perform daily physical inspections of the property and coordinate with the maintenance team
- Maintain direct supervision of all staff, including work schedules, the delegation of duties, and conflict resolution
- Interview and hire all property employees
- Ensure all AMC policies and procedures are upheld and infractions are properly reported
- Meet leasing objectives by ensuring proper sales techniques are used including first-hand leasing
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion to handle and resolve resident requests or concerns
- Take responsibility for administrative duties including required reporting
- Implement, design, and maintain a resident retention program, i.e., newsletter, resident referral program, and/or social activities
- Design/maintain a marketing and advertising concept for property staff to implement
- Ensure property compliance with OSHA, Fair housing, and AMC safety guidelines
- Investigate and/or report any incidents regarding the residents, employees, vendors or others regarding the property
- Knowledge in Fair Housing
- Ability to exercise sound judgment
- Self-motivated with attention to detail
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with internal and external contacts
- Strong communication skills
- 1-2 years of property management experience
- Leadership experience
Additional Information: Prior Property Manager experience is require
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $ 60,000.00 per year
- Paid Training
- Medical Insurance
- Health and Wellness
- 8 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Program
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/776133?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
About Portola at Papago
Want the best of Phoenix apartments? Come home to Portola at Papago! These Phoenix, AZ rentals place you just moments away from local shopping at the Shops at Norterra, delicious eateries such as Ajo Al's Mexican Cafe, and thriving recreation spots like Papago Park, making it the prime location to experience all that the city has to offer. Choose from 1 and 2 bedroom floor plans; here, you'll find every option to find what best fits your lifestyle, each ready with well-appointed kitchens, central air conditioning/heating, pre-installed WiFi, in-unit washer/dryers, and spacious living areas. Enjoy community amenities that give a touch of luxury living to everyday life. Take a dip in our resort-style swimming pool, relax in our barbeque picnic area, enjoy a day with your family at our on-site playground, or get some work done in our WiFi-equipped business center. With such easy access to the I-10, SR51, SR143, and beyond, our apartments for rent in Phoenix will fly high over every expectation. Live well at Portola at Papago Apartments!
Regional Property Manager
Accounting Positive Pay Bill Assistant
Maintenance Assistant Manager
Director of Technical Services