We are currently seeking a Property Manager!
Property Managers are Responsible for managing daily operations of the property, including supervising team members and resources of the property to achieve established budgeted financial and operational goals
- Operate the property within financial guidelines
- Perform daily physical inspections of the property and coordinate with the maintenance team
- Maintain direct supervision of all staff, including work schedules, the delegation of duties, and conflict resolution
- Interview and hire all property employees
- Ensure all AMC policies and procedures are upheld and infractions are properly reported
- Meet leasing objectives by ensuring proper sales techniques are used including first-hand leasing
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion to handle and resolve resident requests or concerns
- Take responsibility for administrative duties including required reporting
- Implement, design, and maintain a resident retention program, i.e., newsletter, resident referral program, and/or social activities
- Design/maintain a marketing and advertising concept for property staff to implement
- Ensure property compliance with OSHA, Fair housing, and AMC safety guidelines
- Investigate and/or report any incidents regarding the residents, employees, vendors or others regarding the property
- Knowledge in Fair Housing
- Ability to exercise sound judgment
- Self-motivated with attention to detail
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with internal and external contacts
- Strong communication skills
- 1-2 years of property management experience
- Leadership experience
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $27.00 - $31.00 per hour DOE
- Paid Training
- Medical Insurance
- Health and Wellness
- 8 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Program
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/787014?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
About East of Eleven
East of Eleven Apartments in Portland, OR, offers you your dream lifestyle. Experience the convenience of a home with local city benefits and the comfort of knowing our community was built with quality and contemporary living in mind. In addition to a thriving neighborhood, you'll have close access to shopping, dining, parks, and local entertainment. Spend weekends exploring the natural world close to home at Washington Park or Crystal Springs Rhododendron Garden. Make the most of our location near the thriving heart of Portland, plus all the surrounding area has to offer. Start the day with Rimsky-Korsakoffee House, finish it with Nostrana or Flattop & Salamander, and then come home to East of Eleven, where you'll find plenty of space to call your own. Step into a life of ease with our friendly community. Contact us today!
Regional Property Manager
Bank Requisition Specialist
Maintenance Assistant Manager
Director of Technical Services