We are currently seeking a Property Manager!
Property Managers are Responsible for managing daily operations of the property, including supervising team members and resources of the property to achieve established budgeted financial and operational goals
- Operate the property within financial guidelines
- Perform daily physical inspections of the property and coordinate with the maintenance team
- Maintain direct supervision of all staff, including work schedules, the delegation of duties, and conflict resolution
- Interview and hire all property employees
- Ensure all AMC policies and procedures are upheld and infractions are properly reported
- Meet leasing objectives by ensuring proper sales techniques are used including first-hand leasing
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion to handle and resolve resident requests or concerns
- Take responsibility for administrative duties including required reporting
- Implement, design, and maintain a resident retention program, i.e., newsletter, resident referral program, and/or social activities
- Design/maintain a marketing and advertising concept for property staff to implement
- Ensure property compliance with OSHA, Fair housing, and AMC safety guidelines
- Investigate and/or report any incidents regarding the residents, employees, vendors or others regarding the property
- Knowledge in Fair Housing
- Ability to exercise sound judgment
- Self-motivated with attention to detail
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with internal and external contacts
- Strong communication skills
- 1-2 years of property management experience
- Leadership experience
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $27.00 per hour
- Vacation & Sick Time for Full & Part-Time Employees
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Empower 401K and Roth IRA- Including Free Financial Advisors and Employer Match
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Short-Term Disability coverage is available
*Outlined benefits are subject to change and may vary based on location or employee status*
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/802563?appsource=ccp
AMC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), age, disability or genetic information.
About Andresen Park
Ready for your next big adventure? Find everything you’ve been waiting for at Andresen Park Apartments in Vancouver, WA!
Our Vancouver apartments were designed with the resident in mind, putting you in control of the way you feel at home. Here, you’ll discover the meaning of elegant living! Choose from our available, well-appointed 2 bedroom apartment homes that provide you with every comfort. Enjoy fully-equipped, galley-style kitchens, in-unit laundry, energy-efficient LED lighting, private patios/balconies, and a host of storage options. Living at our apartments for rent in Vancouver means being a part of a thriving community; shared amenities on-site include a fitness center, 24/7 maintenance service, community nightly patrol, and an array of parking options!
You deserve to love where you live, so don’t settle. Our centrally located property makes both work and play in Vancouver easier than ever. Whether it’s exploring the Walnut Grove neighborhood, taking a stroll through the nearby Jaggy Road Park, or shopping the day away at the Vancouver Mall, Aandresent Park is where you want to be. Not to mention, we’re pet-friendly with no size/breed restrictions, meaning your best friend is free to take on the world with you. Whether you choose to make the short trip on the I-5 to Portland or stay indoors, our mission is that you’ll always look forward to coming home. Call and book your tour of Andresen Park today!
Regional Property Manager
Maintenance Assistant Manager