We are currently seeking a Renovations Coordinator!
Responsible for assisting and directing site staff and residents in the timely and effective execution of the relocation plan. It is anticipated that the Renovation Coordinator will also be working in conjunction with third-party agencies as required.
- Having regular resident meetings with meeting minutes generated and distributed after each meeting.
- Working with construction on getting the most up-to-date schedules and distributing notices to all applicable residents. All unit renovation notices must be distributed no less than 30 days before the unit renovation start date.
- Set up in the unit, in-person meetings with residents 30 days before their projected unit renovation start date to identify any difficulties that may be encountered, special accommodation requests, fragile furniture, etc. Record all information on walk sheets and transfer information to an excel spreadsheet for easy tracking.
- Set up, maintain, and assign guest suites. We will designate a certain number of guest suites per building for residents that need private areas to rest or get caregiver services during their unit renovations. The Renovation Coordinator will be responsible for ordering furniture, ordering other necessary items such as kitchen utensils, bathrooms shower curtains, rugs, etc. Phone/cable/internet will need to be set up and always paid/working. Utilities will need to be set up in the property’s name and always paid/working. The Relocation Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining the suites by having them cleaned, linens changed, treated for pest control, and inspected for missing/damaged items between each resident stay. The Relocation Coordinator will also be responsible for recording which residents have a need for the guest suites, checking them in and out, and maintaining a log to avoid double booking.
- Keep a binder of all resident notices that have been distributed.
- Work with packing/moving workers to get them a schedule of which units they will need to be in on which days for moves in and out of the units.
- Creating and maintaining missing/damaged items claims from residents and closing out each claim.
- Purchasing and distributing food daily to residents that have work being performed in their units.
- Organizing daily resident activities in the community rooms for residents who have their units being renovated.
- Implement procedures for record-keeping, monitoring, and evaluation of relocation processes through the use of a renovation tracking excel spreadsheet.
- Maintain Renovation Coordinator cell phone by answering the phone, calling residents back, responding to voicemails, keeping cell phone charged, and making sure bill is paid monthly.
- Provide an appropriate response within 24 hours to tenant’s questions, complaints, and concerns regarding relocation; responses will address plans for the building rehabilitation and ownership transfer generally and relocation specifically.
- Work with Investment Manager to create detailed relocation budget and relocation plan framework, tenant information matrix, unit by unit, phasing plan, and relocation phasing plan.
- Provide relocates assessment and ongoing advisory assistance to minimize their hardship during the displacement period, including reasonable accommodation requests.
- Identify, survey, and coordinate obtaining off-site units for temporary off-site relocation as needed; interview all potentially affected households to determine temporary relocation needs.
- Prepare and maintain documents to represent the management company in court in any unlawful detainer action related to the relocation.
- Knowledge and ability to perform general maintenance and renovations practices
- Self-motivated with attention to detail and the ability to meet firm deadlines
- Ability to comply with all company safety processes and procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience or professional education in social services and/or counseling
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $23.00 per hour
- Vacation & Sick Time for Full & Part-Time Employees
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Empower 401K and Roth IRA- Including Free Financial Advisors and Employer Match
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Short-Term Disability coverage is available
*Outlined benefits are subject to change and may vary based on location or employee status*
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/803307?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), age, disability or genetic information.
About Shannon Park
Welcome home to Shannon Park Apartments in Goose Creek, SC, where convenience and comfort maximize your lifestyle! Enjoy days of adventure and evenings of entertainment when you make the friendly neighborhood at Shannon Park your new home. Here, you'll be in the perfect location to delight in all the joys of city life and all the beauty of the local scenery. Start the day with Ra Coffee Company, explore Cypress Gardens or nearby parks, and spend the evening out at Montana's or Blue Tequila Tacos and Grill. Experience all the unique delights of the area and then come home to Shannon Park, where you'll find plenty of space to call your own. Apply today and fall in love with our community.
Regional Property Manager
Maintenance Assistant Manager