We are currently seeking a Compliance Manager!
The Senior Compliance Manager is a corporate role that assists in overseeing and managing the daily performance of the compliance team and affordable programs. They are responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance per HUD/LIHTC requirements for the corresponding portfolio.
- Manage the daily performance of in-house compliance managers and specialist while also performing compliance duties; required to travel based on business need
- Conduct affordable-program trainings (LIHTC, HUD, Bond, RDA, HOME)
- Implement and Monitor plan of actions based on property specific needs for sites out of compliance
- Interpret regulatory agreements
- Generate/approve all Rent Schedules
- Conduct and lead all Pre-MOR, Pre-CTCAC, and all applicable 3rd Party Monitoring audits
- Review/Approve all reports going to the city and monitoring agencies
- Review/approve all move ins and denials
- Monitor and support the process of Review/approval for all annual recertifications
- Generate all Responses for all Affordable Audits
- Monitor and track compliance projects with the assistance of the Compliance Manager/Specialist.
- Monitor performance of Affordable communities in a set region
- Review Special Claims and work with the site to assure waitlist has been properly updated
- Review and Monitor EIV Monthly and Quarterly Reports for HUD properties
- Monitor and Track completion of Interim Certifications for HUD properties
- Work closely with various Housing Authorities
- Serve as the liaison between government agencies and industry organizations such as HUD, CAHI & CalHF
- 5-7 years of compliance experience processing Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC or Section 42) Project Based Section 8 (202 and or 811) Certifications.
- Proven experience with other affordable housing programs such as Bond, RDA, and HOME.
- HCCP, COS, TCS or equivalent certifications required
- Excellent written communication skills including proper Grammar
- Ability to work independently while effectively leading a compliance team remotely
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $100,000 per year
- Vacation & Sick Time for Full & Part-Time Employees
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Empower 401K and Roth IRA- Including Free Financial Advisors and Employer Match
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Short-Term Disability coverage is available
AMC CA Payscale: https://www.amcllc.net/employee-compensations.asp#
*Outlined benefits are subject to change and may vary based on location or employee status*
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/856251?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), age, disability or genetic information.
Maintenance Assistant Manager
Regional Property Manager
Bank Requisition Specialist
Senior Compliance Manager